The code is published (April 30, 2012)
- The content indexing system we created which uses the National Libray of Medicine's UMLS - we are using an old version of Metamap and we want to convert to the newest version before we put this feature up on github
- The LDAP authentication system is not yet ready - it needs to be made more generic so that it can be more easily be customized.
- The tool, TUSKDoc, that converts a document created in Microsoft Word into XMLand then converts it for display in HTML with semantic markup was not yet ready for publication.
- There is a bug in the course evaluation system that we are working on
- Finally, the tool that converts Microsoft PowerPoint files into images is not published. This uses shareware software and it too is not ready for publication